Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Entombed - 6/6/10







Whenever I'm asked who my favorite band is the first band that comes to mind is Entombed! Ever since I heard the promo for "Left Hand Path" back when I was in high school it blew me away and totally changed everything I thought I knew about music! That album is simple, brutal and beautiful in a most extreme way! I was also witnessing the birth of a brand new genre of music called Death Metal in which I totally immersed myself and still do today! I've seen these guys a couple times and their always incredible performers and artists! You feel how much their into the music that their playing every time they perform! LG is my favorite singer and Alex is still one of my favorite guitarists hands down. This time I was lucky enough to get in touch with Alex Hellid (guitarist) and we got to hang out with these guys before and after the show and I also did a photo shoot! Can't say enough, incredibly cool guys, very down to earth and extremely friendly and I owe much gratitude to Alex, absolutely great experience I'll never forget!

No comments: